Monday, September 15, 2008

There are reasons why fate arranges for you to change your plan

I wanted to use the Ladies nearest the school library entrance today, but there was a queue. So I went 2 floors down. (The Ladies and the Gents are alternated.) Thankfully, it was empty.

I walked into the nearest cubicle and then

Saw a book lying on the ledge behind the toilet bowl.

On closer examination I discovered it was I Write A Page by Kit Chan, A-do’s 师姐 shi jie/先輩 senpai. It wasn’t a library book because it didn’t have any library labels. And it was almost new, complete with a CD.

I put the book in my bag before I did what I had to do, and then brought the book to the enquiry counter after I was done.

So if you are a female (I assume the book owner is female because I found it in the Ladies) who misplaced this book in a local university library, that might have been your book I found today.

No comments: