Saturday, August 14, 2010

Get Every Touching Moment for free legally

I just saw somebody from the US coming in here seeking a Mediafire link to download this song. This is not the way I get copies of A-do's songs (or those of other singers for that matter) that are available for sale.

Some time back there was a link on A-do's official Facebook page directing people to page for the free Every Touching Moment Lite Apple application. It contains the audio file with lyrics, and photos.
http://itunes.apple.com/app/every-touching-moment-lite/id376756433?mt=8

Those who want a little more can buy this version which also includes the music video.

Both applications are supported by the iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.

I've already got my copy of the coffee table book + CD + DVD in June, and I saw it as a Recommended Bestseller at Vivocity's page one.

PS: I just checked my visitor stats again and noticed that this Ohio person I mentioned in the opening paragraph was Googling "jj lin every touching moment mediafire". I think this is a good time to mention that JJ released a song in 2005 lamenting music piracy. The irony was that this particular song became sought after on music-sharing websites along with all the other songs he released.

No comments: