Saturday, April 19, 2014

A-do's performance on the UFM100.3 countdown of top 1000 Chinese songs.

Hi, sorry for abandoning this blog for a long time! Life got rather busy.

I will be moving this blog to Tumblr (while still keeping this one open) when I hear news of A-do's next big project (e.g. new album, regular show appearance), so that I can maintain it together with my personal Tumblr blog (where I post about Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings/Hobbit, and YouTube series Emma Approved). If you have a Tumblr account, do say hi to me via my private askbox. :) If not, Tumblr blogs are accessible to non-Tumblr users too.

On to the UFM results. UFM100.3 recently asked their listeners to vote for their favourite songs from a list of songs, and aired the results over several days. 4 of A-do's songs were among the 1000 chosen songs:

#104 《他一定很爱你》He Must Love You A Lot
#201 《坚持到底》Preserve To The End
#691 《天黑》Nightfall
#752 《天天看到你》Seeing You Every Day

The complete list of songs is at: http://www.ufm1003.sg/what-s-on/776-u1000countdown2014.html

No comments: