Sunday, August 10, 2008

A surprise discovery on the CCTV podcast website

I honestly never thought I would get to watch these again, especially after PEACE disbanded.

I was looking for A-do’s videos when I saw the videos from the 2001 Singapore 同一首歌Tong Yi Shou Ge. (The show came back to our sunny island again in 2006 and A-do, JJ and their fellow OB singers were in it; those were the videos I was looking for.)

Although PEACE released 2 songs, unfortunately, they never got to release an album of their own. Gary released an album in Malaysia, and is hosting an entertainment news programme which airs every weekday evening (A-do was a guest on it in early 2004). Jeff’s album, I hear, is due early next year, and he has already finished the songs and filmed some of the music videos.

I still watch Jeff’s shows on TV; Say It If You Dare (有话好好说You Hua Hao Hao Shuo) is pretty entertaining and informative, and he’s got a new food show with Dennis Chew that started on Friday night.

Thank you so much, CCTV.

小人物的心声Xiao Ren Wu De Xin Sheng

爱与哀愁Ai Yu Ai Chou

No comments: